domingo, 30 de agosto de 2009

To think you can love more than one lover....

Publicado por 

Polyamory Song - David Rovics

I heard a woman talking | And to me what she said just made sense | She was lamenting the state of affairs | How some people can be so dense | She said she had three wonderful children | Two girls and their little brother | And nobody gave her problems for loving | Each child as much as the other | But they'll say you are bad | Or perhaps you are mad | Or at least you should stay undercover | Your mind must be bare | If you would dare | To think you can love more than one lover | I like Italian espresso | But I also dig French wine | And now and then that BC bud | Leaves me feeling fine | I like to get a buzz sometimes | I like sobriety | Most people understand this | They also like variety | (Chorus) | I like the redwood forests | But the desert makes me want to sing | And those little Irish villages | When the churchbells ring | I like to busk in Boston | And hang out in the cafes in Berlin | I like lots of different places | And nobody tells me it's a sin | (Chorus) | Each one of the four seasons | Leaves me feeling good | Sitting in the shade in summer | In the winter chopping wood | Sometimes I like cloudy days | But I also dig the sun | And I don't think I'm crazy | For having so much fun | (Chorus)

Sem comentários: